Director Shankar 2.0 Latest Update:
The brilliant director Shankar has started the promotional interviews of his biggest release 2.0 across the Globe. He revealed the main reason for having a sequel to Robo.
Shankar claimed that he will do a movie only if he gets excited about the subject. As he is listening to the songs composed by AR Rahman for Robo, he had heard the word 2.0 in a song’s lyric. When Shankar kept thinking about the word 2.0, the visual of people’s mobiles floating in mid-air struck his mind. From that, he confirmed the sequel and it took eight years to execute his brain’s child. This nation’s most awaited and expensive flick has nearly 2,00,000 VFX shots thereby making it the heaviest graphics flick ever in India.
This Rajini Kanth, Akshay Kumar, and Amy Jackson starrer are going to get released for 29th of November in five Indian languages. Production house Lyca Productions has readied the IMAX and 3-D versions of this movie along with regular prints.
More News Exclusive:
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend