Chiranjeevi Allu Aravind Movie News:
The megastar Chiranjeevi and Geetha Arts owner Allu Aravind are considered to be a perfect combination in Tollywood. This combo which scored many blockbusters is now speculated to be ending its journey due to the debut of Charan’s own Konidela Productions.
Chiru and Aravind are often termed as Krishna-Arjuna in Telugu Film Industry by the biggies. From personal life to Professional life, they continued their bonding with much understanding and co-operation which fetched them name, fame, and money. Now that Chiru’s son Charan launched Konidela Productions, Chiru is comfortable with this banner and is giving all his dates for Charan leaving Geetha Productions in vain.
Aravind tried his best to re-launch Chiru after a decade but Charan’s entry made him wait for his 151st flick. Unfortunately, the Sye Raa is also bankrolled by Konidela banner. As this is not enough, the 152nd flick with Koratala and rumored 153rd with Trivikram will also be produced by Charan. So Geetha Arts needs to wait a couple of more years to bankroll a flick with Megastar Chiranjeevi.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend