A.R Rahman is one of the biggest composers of the world cinema and numero uno in India. Such a double Oscar winner too had a dark past where he wanted to end his life for many reasons. Some unknown secrets of his early life explained by himself as follows:
This legendary composer’s autobiography written by the author Krishna Trilok declares that the young Rahman used to have suicidal tendencies in his childhood. Losing his father at a very early age and his work made him end his life forever. Those are the days when he used to feel depressed because of the family tensions and low confidence in his own talent. Rahman explains that constructing a recording studio in his home’s backyard survived him. At the same time, his family embraced Sufi Islam and changed his name from Dileep Kumar to A.R Rahman. Since then, this maestro feels great and started working towards delivering his best output.
With Roja, his fate has changed and he went on to become a leading composer in Hollywood. Rahman says that everything has an expiry date on Earth and so do the humans. So he advises all not to worry about it and lead the life with happiness.
- Legendary Actor To Play A Full Length Role in Prabhas Pan-India Film
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Awards And One Negative Quality Task
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Truth Tower Game Has Drawn The Attention Of Everyone
- Bigg Boss Telugu: It’s A Fun-Filled Weekend Mixed With Entertainment And Twist.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Wild Card Entry And The Surprise Gift
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Becomes The Captian Of The House
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Who Is Going To Be Evicted This Week?
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Another Contestant To Make A Wild Card Entry
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Back To Form, Netizens Express Happiness.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Best And Worst Performers Of The Task