A.R Rahman is one of the biggest composers of the world cinema and numero uno in India. Such a double Oscar winner too had a dark past where he wanted to end his life for many reasons. Some unknown secrets of his early life explained by himself as follows:
This legendary composer’s autobiography written by the author Krishna Trilok declares that the young Rahman used to have suicidal tendencies in his childhood. Losing his father at a very early age and his work made him end his life forever. Those are the days when he used to feel depressed because of the family tensions and low confidence in his own talent. Rahman explains that constructing a recording studio in his home’s backyard survived him. At the same time, his family embraced Sufi Islam and changed his name from Dileep Kumar to A.R Rahman. Since then, this maestro feels great and started working towards delivering his best output.
With Roja, his fate has changed and he went on to become a leading composer in Hollywood. Rahman says that everything has an expiry date on Earth and so do the humans. So he advises all not to worry about it and lead the life with happiness.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend