The lady superstar Anushka Shetty’s Bhagmati ended up as a hit at the box office and made some profits to the makers. After all these days post its release, a news regarding Anushka’s remuneration is shocking many movie lovers.
Anushka delivered a stellar performance in the flick Bhagmati. She carried herself as a hero in this heroine-centric role and took the lion share in this flick’s hit status. No doubt Anushka should get the best remuneration according to her norms. However, now the recent speculation is that Anushka is yet to settle her remuneration with the production house UV Makers. According to this speculation, she didn’t ask for remuneration and instead, Sweety mentioned a special clause to take a share in the profits.
No one knows the level of truth in this rumor but the fact that she shares deep bonding with the UV Makers might not lead to fights between them. Hope everything settles well between UV Makers and Sweety to have more collaborations in the future.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend