Allu Arjun Trivikram Movie Update:
The stylish star Allu Arjun is teasing the fans by not confirming any project post the release of Naa Peru Surya. Sources close to the Allu camp reveal the hidden strategy of Bunny behind this suspense.
Allu Arjun badly needs a commercial break post the flop show of Naa Peru Surya in order to prove his mettle. At one side, his family competitor Charan is hitting blockbusters, Bunny scored a controversial hit like DJ and a disaster like Naa Peru Surya. To come out of this, he is banking on the celluloid master Trivikram to score a hat trick after Julayi and S/o Satyamurthy. In parallel, he kept the classy director Vikram K Kumar on hold as his story is too class to accept. So Bunny is waiting for the release of Aravinda Sametha to decide his immediate next.
If Aravinda wins the box office, his next would be with Trivikram. Otherwise, he would stick to his old plan of accepting Vikram Kumar’s love story. The intelligent yet practical thought of this leading producer’s son is quite commendable.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend