Allu Arjun Movies. Allu Arjun Yet To Take A Call On His Next.
The stylish star Allu Arjun is taking utmost care on his next post the flop of Naa Peru Surya. Despite being the son of Geetha Arts production’s owner Allu Aravind, this stylish star is lacking good scripts to okay his next.
Bunny is a changed man now and he is doing films only if he gets convinced with the content of the script. It is because of this reason, he cancelled a confirmed movie with Vikram K Kumar which is on the verge of completing its pre-production stage. Arjun is speculated to be rejected the stories narrated by the Geetha Arts directors like Parasuram and Maruthi. He did the same thing for Praveen Sattaru’s out of box theme specially designed for this star hero.
Sources say that he would rather wait for his favourite director Trivikram Srinivas to do his next by taking time than accepting any project from the young directors. Also Bunny is trying to get the star director Koratala Siva through his father but the latter lined up flicks for the upcoming two years from now.
More News Exclusively:
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend