The blockbuster success of Geetha Govindam left the entire team in cloud nine. The producer Allu Aravind kept the love of money aside and thrilled the team with his lovely gifts.
The director who provided story, screenplay, and dialogues Parasuram being the huge backbone of this superhit received a profit share of 9 crores as a part of their deal. This is on par to the remuneration of so-called leading big directors. Initially, Parasuram agreed to take share from the profits but not remuneration. To his nine crores, Aravind gave him a total of ten crores and made the director happy. To the entire crew, Aravind gave gold coins along with a three months bonus.
Vijay Devarakonda and Rashmika’s starrer was made with a budget of 15 crores. Satellite, music and dubbing rights fetched a total of 85 crores to this flick leaving the makers in 70 crores solid profit.
- Legendary Actor To Play A Full Length Role in Prabhas Pan-India Film
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Awards And One Negative Quality Task
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Truth Tower Game Has Drawn The Attention Of Everyone
- Bigg Boss Telugu: It’s A Fun-Filled Weekend Mixed With Entertainment And Twist.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Wild Card Entry And The Surprise Gift
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Becomes The Captian Of The House
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Who Is Going To Be Evicted This Week?
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Another Contestant To Make A Wild Card Entry
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Back To Form, Netizens Express Happiness.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Best And Worst Performers Of The Task