The blockbuster success of Geetha Govindam left the entire team in cloud nine. The producer Allu Aravind kept the love of money aside and thrilled the team with his lovely gifts.
The director who provided story, screenplay, and dialogues Parasuram being the huge backbone of this superhit received a profit share of 9 crores as a part of their deal. This is on par to the remuneration of so-called leading big directors. Initially, Parasuram agreed to take share from the profits but not remuneration. To his nine crores, Aravind gave him a total of ten crores and made the director happy. To the entire crew, Aravind gave gold coins along with a three months bonus.
Vijay Devarakonda and Rashmika’s starrer was made with a budget of 15 crores. Satellite, music and dubbing rights fetched a total of 85 crores to this flick leaving the makers in 70 crores solid profit.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend