Akhil Akkineni is busy wrapping up his ongoing flick Mr. Majnu in the locales of Hyderabad. Post this flick, he is speculated to be in talks with a Tamil maker for an action thriller.
The DOP turned director PS Mitran is well known to the Telugu faces with the hit of Abhimanyudu. This dubbed flick of dark horse Vishal gained a good name in Telugu along with Tamil. According to the ongoing speculations, Mitran met Akhil and narrated a stunning script for which the latter asked time to give his nod. Meanwhile, other rumors rife that Akhil’s next will be directed by Boyapati Seenu in the production of Ram Charan Tej. Akhil himself can declare the fact between these two rumored projects.
His current project Mr. Majnu is in the final leg of production. This flick is directed by Venky Atluri and bankrolled by BVSN Prasad under SVCC banner. Most of this flick’s shoot was done in London.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend