Akhil Akkineni is busy wrapping up his ongoing flick Mr. Majnu in the locales of Hyderabad. Post this flick, he is speculated to be in talks with a Tamil maker for an action thriller.
The DOP turned director PS Mitran is well known to the Telugu faces with the hit of Abhimanyudu. This dubbed flick of dark horse Vishal gained a good name in Telugu along with Tamil. According to the ongoing speculations, Mitran met Akhil and narrated a stunning script for which the latter asked time to give his nod. Meanwhile, other rumors rife that Akhil’s next will be directed by Boyapati Seenu in the production of Ram Charan Tej. Akhil himself can declare the fact between these two rumored projects.
His current project Mr. Majnu is in the final leg of production. This flick is directed by Venky Atluri and bankrolled by BVSN Prasad under SVCC banner. Most of this flick’s shoot was done in London.
- Legendary Actor To Play A Full Length Role in Prabhas Pan-India Film
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Awards And One Negative Quality Task
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Truth Tower Game Has Drawn The Attention Of Everyone
- Bigg Boss Telugu: It’s A Fun-Filled Weekend Mixed With Entertainment And Twist.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Wild Card Entry And The Surprise Gift
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Becomes The Captian Of The House
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Who Is Going To Be Evicted This Week?
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Another Contestant To Make A Wild Card Entry
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Back To Form, Netizens Express Happiness.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Best And Worst Performers Of The Task