Aishwarya Rai Upasana Konidela
The world became small after the invention of the Internet. A stunning comparison is doing rounds since this morning between two celebrities belongs to the Film Industry. They are none other than the former Miss World Aishwarya Rai and Mega daughter in law Upasana Kamineni. If you wonder what made these two married ladies got compared, dwell into the details below.
Evergreen beauty Aishwarya Rai is spotted with her husband Abhishek Bachchan donning a new trendy dress designed by the leading designer Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. Within no time, the photo got trended across the world and the enthusiastic netizens came up with another photo of Upasana Kamineni which shocked the fans of Aishwarya Rai. The photo showcases Upasana wearing the same dress but the occasion dates back to five months ago.
This means Upasana wore it way ahead of Aishwarya Rai and they both got compared for their style and royalty. Keeping some haters of both these ladies aside, both these married celebrities did impress with the same dress. Not only have the common favourite dress designer, both of them nailed the outfit in style. If we look deeper, Aishwarya Rai, being an actress went hot displaying her curves whereas Upasana being the mega daughter in law kept it regal.
The only difference between these two pictures is Upasana’s designer ladies wallet which added more elegance to the look as she was at a marriage celebration. Whereas Aishwarya being at a promotion chose to be rather stylish. Both the ladies gave their best according to their occasions.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend