Itâ€™s been a year of Devi Sree Prasad whether one likes him or not. The music director has seen not only unprecedented success with his albums but the respective films have gone on to become the highest grossing films of the respective stars. Will the success story continue with Sarocharu, read on to find out?
First up is, â€œMade for Each Otherâ€ sung by Devi Sree Prasad himself. It is a typical DSP number where you have some jazzy beats with trumpets and drums all in a very predictable manner. It is followed by another template number â€œJaga Jaga Jagadeka Veeraâ€. Laziness is written all over it. Javed Ali voice makes the song â€œRacha Rambolaâ€ noticeable and saves it from becoming obsolete. In â€œGusa Gusaâ€ you have a typical DSP number that you nonetheless warm up to despite finding nothing fresh in it. â€œKatuka Kalluâ€ is addictive after few listens and ends the album on a positive note.
Sarocharu is a template driven Devi Sree Prasad album with absolutely no effort to innovate.
Picks of the album: Gusa Gusa, Katuka Kallu
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend