As if The Accidental Prime Minister was not enough to keep director “Vijay Ratnakar Gutte” in the news, he has got another mess on him to become the talk of the town in Bombay. Gutte gave a big blow to the whole Bollywood by doing a fraud evading Goods and Services Tax (GST). It is reported that he did a scam of 34 Crore by not paying GST and producing fake receipts to avail input tax credit benefit.
Gutte was arrested a couple of days back and pressed the charges under section 132(1)(c) of CGST Act. He had a firm which ran through fake invoices and manipulated the credited bills for over 34 cr. Managing director of another firm which was involved in producing counterfeit receipts also got arrested.
Gutte is presently directing a film named “The Accidental Prime Minister” in which Anupam Kher and Akshaye Khanna are the leads. Reports say that Vijay Gutte has to be in Judicial custody till 14th of August.
The movie Accidental Prime Minister is slated to release on 21 December this year. Definitely, there must be a disturbance in the movie unit due to this incident.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend