While Rabhasa is all set to go onto sets from August, whatâ€™s next that will go to sets is the question on the mind of every fan of Young Tiger NTR. There are two projects in pipeline, one which marks the debut of writer Vakkantham Vamshi as director and another in the combination of writer-director Trivikram Srinivas.
It looks like it could be Vakkantham Vamshiâ€™s project that could go onto sets after the completion of Rabhasa early next year as Trivikram Srinivas would be busy directing Ram Charan at that point of time. It is only after the completion of the Ram Charan film that the directorâ€™s flick with Jr NTR would begin, says sources.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend