Vivek Oberoi Villian Roles:
The antagonist roles always fetch popularity and chances for any actor. We have seen actors like Megastar Chiranjeevi, Thalaivar Rajini Kanth, Collection King Mohan Babu and others who started their careers have reigned the Industry by becoming heroes in the past. Now the trend has completely changed and the heroes despite their successful or out of form careers are excelling in the roles of the antagonist. Let us see the top five heroes who won more fame and money who turned as baddies.
1. Rana: This Daggubati hunk who started his career as a hero turned as Bhallaladeva opposite Baahubali. Along with the gigantic success of this flick, Rana became the hottest star in India with many movies offers from Bollywood to Mollywood.
2. Jagapathi Babu: This family hero of Tollywood almost lost his charm and began doing multistarrers with small heroes. Its then, the Boyapati’s idea of making this tall manly hero as the villain in Legend changed his career. Now Jaggu Bhai is the most wanted villain in entire South India with mega projects in hand.
3. Vivek Oberoi: Vivek once shook B-town like anything and he even dated Aishwarya Bachchan when his craze was at peaks. After losing his charm, he turned as an antagonist with Thala Ajith’s Vivegam and entertained all. Now, this hero is all set to entertain Tollywood audience with his powerful baddie role opposite Ram Charan Tej in Vinaya Videya Rama.
4. Sudeep: Kicha is actually an A-list hero in Sandalwood. Thanks to Rajamouli, Sudeep delivered the perfect role of a villain in the flick Eega. Continuing as a hero in Kannada, Sudeep is doing negative roles every now and then in his neighborhood industries.
5. Madhavan: Watching this trend, the forever young chocolate boy Madhavan tried his negative role in the flick Savyasachi. Earlier too, he did a baddie role in the Mani Ratnam’s Yuva but Mani sir’s magical narration overshadowed him. Now that he saw the kick in this new career, Maddie is ready to do more negative roles in the upcoming projects.