Vivek Oberoi Comments Ram Charan.
The Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi is quite familiar to the Telugu audience for his impeccable performance in RGV’s Raktha Charitra.
This talented actor has created a sensation with the film Raktha Charitra and has garnered the attention and applause of the audience especially the youth. This young actor is portraying the role of lead antagonist in Ram Charan’s upcoming flick under the direction of Boyapati Sreenu. Vivek Oberoi who is commencing his regular shoot from today has shared his happiness over his microblogging site Twitter.
Vivek Oberoi has posted his pic at the place where the shoot is commencing. He has posted it with a tagline Azerbaijan-the land of fire. Vivek has shared his extreme happiness for working with a star hero Ram Charan and also complimented him saying that who can ignite the fire better than him referring to his tagline. With his tweet, he has guaranteed a power pack performance and entertainment in this film.
The regular shoot of #RC12 will continue for three weeks at Azerbaijan, Europe without a break. Boyapati Sreenu who is known best for his action elements is leaving no stones unturned for the best output. Produced by D.V.V Danayya, this film is slated for the grand release on Pongal.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review