Vijay Deverakonda Latest News. Vijay Deverakonda Responds On Rashmika & Rakshit Shetty Break-Up.
The most wanted hero of South Vijay Devarakonda had been to the city of Bengaluru to promote the Nota’s release in Karnataka. In these promotions, Vijay perfectly answered the Kannada media’s controversial questions.
Among all the points raised by the Karnataka journos, the media asked Vijay to respond on Rashmika’s break up. However, this most chilled out hero responded in his own style such that both Sandalwood and media can create no controversy in his statements. Answering the question, Vijay stated that the breakup of Rashmika and Rakshit Shetty belongs to the private space of them and he as a third person has no right to comment upon that. Claiming that he likes the work of Rakshit and loves Rashmika as his co-star, Vijay declared that both of them got affected with the break-up but as these troubles in life are common, he hoped they would feel good as the time passes on.
He declared that not just his lip-lock scene with Rashmika, but a maximum portion of crucial scenes got leaked in AP so it has nothing to do with their break up. Nota is releasing in Tamil and Telugu as direct versions and as a dubbed version in Kannada and Malayalam tomorrow.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review