Vijay Deverakonda Dil Raju Issue On NOTA Release Date:
The youth Icon Vijay Devarakonda is very eager to release his bilingual flick NOTA for his fans. The release date of this flick made this hero to have an indirect war with a noted producer in Telugu.
Vijay initially thought of releasing this flick for 18th of October in both Telugu and Tamil languages on the same day. But the sudden entry of producer Dil Raju’s Hello Guru Prema Kosame starring Ram Pothineni came into the picture. Being a top distributor, Raju tried his best to move the pawns in favor of his project and convinced the NOTA makers to change their release date. Irked Vijay Devarakonda became furious and conducted an online poll. As many of his followers picked up 5th of October, he finalized the same date as per the wish of his fans.
This movie will be releasing as straight versions in Tamil and Telugu, dubbed versions in Kannada and Malayalam. Vijay asks all his fans and Politicians to watch this movie as the points raised in this project are thought-provoking.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend