Hit Telugu movie Temper is getting remade in Hindi with the Bollywood young star Ranveer Singh. He is on a roll with the biggest hit of his career recently in the form of Padmavati where he was the highlight. The Superstar of Telugu cinema Mahesh Babu is also back with a bang with the summer successful Bharat Ane Nenu.
The two have another common link, and that is going to bring them together. Well, both the stars are brand ambassadors for Thums Up. If the latest reports are to be believed, they will be working together for a new ad, the company plans. The scripting work for the ad is currently going on. It will surely be thrilling to see them together, wouldn’t it?
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend