#RRR Movie Producer: Many Eyes On D.V.V Danayya’s Next Venture.
The director of Baahubali franchise S.S Rajamouli’s most anticipated flick #RRR has been the epicenter of many things like budget, casting, visual effects etc.
But what makes the most shocking of all these are some bigwigs in the industry are trying their level best to grab the project of #RRR. As Rajamouli has given his commitment to Danayya long back, he has stuck to his word and has given this project to him. Since the director has confirmed this project many eyes have been on this project for the reasons known to everyone.
Some producers have also tried to take over the project by giving a fat paycheck to Danayya before the start of the film. Now as per the latest reports from the English daily it is known that the Baahubali producers have offered a whopping sum of 100 crores to leave the project and walk away. Though Danayya has rejected the deal, there are many such instants taking place owing to the pan India craze of Rajamouli.
Going forward, this film is going to be on the floors in a couple of months. The pre-production works of the film are going on brisk pace. Touted to be made with a budget of 300 crores and slated for the worldwide release in all the languages, this film features Ram Charan and NTR in the lead roles.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend