Ravi Teja 2018 Movies. A Nightmare For Mass Maharaja:
The Mass Maharaj Ravi Teja who took a big gap of two years in his career hit the bullseye with Raja The Great in the year 2017. However, the following year 2018 turned out to be a disaster with a hat-trick of flops for this mass hero.
1. Touch Chesi Chudu:
After getting into form with Raja The Great, Ravi Teja attempted his lucky role of Cop in this flick. But the flat narration and predictable story made the audience to reject this flick.
2. Nela Ticket:
audience forgot the debacle of Touch Chesi Chudu as the flick Nela Ticket is directed by Kalyan Krishna who directed two back to back hits. Ravi even brought the Power star Pawan Kalyan to the pre-release function. This flick, unfortunately, bit the dust and gave second flop in a row.
3. Amar Akbar Anthony:
The hit combo of Ravi Teja and Srinu Vaitla raised expectations on Amar Akbar Anthony. However, the director’s out of form continued and this flick ended as the biggest disaster in this year for Ravi Teja.
Ravi Teja is considered as the most bankable hero in Tollywood. But his recent form and the choice of selection of scripts has been a big disappointment to his fans. This year has been the worst so far for Ravi and lets hope he delivers some good films in the next year.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review