Ram Charan-Akhil-Boyapati Movie News:
In what may be called as a shocking piece of news, the incredible combination of Mega power star Ram Charan Tej, Akkineni Akhil and Boyapati Seenu is doing rounds in the T-town since yesterday.
Both Charan and Akhil share a deep bonding with each other likewise their fathers Chiru and Nag in real life. Akhil addresses megastar as his Big Uncle and Charan as his Big Brother for real. So now this big brother Charan has determined to set the Akhil’s career on right track by bankrolling his fourth project. For this, Charan is bringing his current director Boyapati Seenu to re-establish Akhil as a powerful mass hero by directing a flick with this Akkineni’s scion.
Initially, Boyapati is reluctant of this request from Charan as he is so desperate to make a movie with megastar Chiru. But Charan assured this mass director that this chance to direct megastar will be open forever and asked him to take care of Akhil. With this Chiru will be doing his next with Koratala Siva and Boyapati will be directing Akhil for their next. Maybe after Balayya’s flick in 2020, Boyapati will have an opportunity to work with Chiru to make his longtime wish come true.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend