Well, here is a fresh from oven gossip from the industry. Apparently, the mobile company Celkon, which has lost a bit of footing off late with stronger competition is looking at reviving its brand fortunes as well as help set precedence in movie promotions through Pawan Kalyan’s next.
It is heard that the mobile company is planning to launch exclusive edition phones with a PSPK25 theme. It will help promote Agnyaathavaasi and also increase the recollect value of the mobile brand. The deal is still in proposal state, and we have to see what decision the makers of Agnyaathavaasi take?
Agnyaathavaasi stars Pawan Kalyan in the lead, and he is paired with Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel. Anirudh Ravichander makes his Tollywood debut with the film. And most importantly it happens to be in the blockbuster combination of Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram. January 10 is the date the movie hits the screens worldwide.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review