NTR Biopic News:
The makers of NTR biopic have stepped in a huge dilemma over casting a particular role. Post the demise of Nandamuri Hari Krishna, Balayya was seen moving close to the NTR Jr and Kalyan Ram.
As per the inside talks, both these families were speculated to be united and Balayya is even thinking of casting NTR Jr in his ongoing flick biopic. All is well until Balayya changed his minds the other day. For the role of NTR’s childhood stage, Balayya who put the role in a blank for some time wanted to cast NTR to erase the differences.
Sources close to Balayya camp now reveal that he wants his son Mokshagna to make a grand debut into the films with this role. Also, the son of Balayya was asked to cut down some weight in order to get into shape.
This sudden twist is irking hardcore fans of NTR who wished to see Babai and Abbai acting in one project. This is a lovely chance for Balayya to move close with Tarak by offering a role but he might waste this opportunity for his son.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend