NTR Biopic Part 2 Mahanayakudu Release Date:
The creative director Krish is completely occupied in carving the life history of demised legend NTR. Sources from the direction department of this project reveal a much-needed information about this flick’s release.
Krish is the main reason behind the split of this single big flick into two flicks. Kathanayakudu deals with the NTR’s film career and second part Mahanayakudu are based on his Political career. Initially, Kathanayakudu is planned to get released on 9th of next year’s January for Pongal and the second part for 24th of same month. Now after having a word with the producers, Krish seemed to have second thoughts on Mahanayakudu. He has decided to postpone the part-2 to the month of February as the gap between the two parts needed to be more than just two weeks.
This flick is jointly produced by Bala Krishna and Sai Korrapati. Keeravani is scoring the music and background while Sai Madhav Burra is penning the dialogues.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend