The latest young sensation Vijay Deverakonda is once again going to enthrall the audience with his upcoming flick NOTA.
Based on a political backdrop, this film has garnered good hype and buzz with intriguing trailer. Vijay Devarakonda is marking his debut in Tamil film industry with NOTA. This is going to be a golden opportunity for Vijay after a blockbuster performance of Geetha Govindam at the box office. If Vijay struck the right chords of the audience with NOTA, he will surely emerge as a bigger star in both Tollywood and Kollywood.
Keeping in mind the craze of Vijay, the makers of the film are not getting compromised in the theatrical rights of the film. The makers are expecting a whopping amount of 30 crores for acquiring the Telugu rights. Surprised by the amount quoted by the makers, the leading producers seems to have backed out without closing the deal. As per the inside talk. the producers are of the opinion that investing such a huge amount on a political thriller is surely going to be the risk.
As of now, the makers have stuck to their figure without stepping down. Gnanavel Raja has bankrolled this film on Studio Green Entertainments. Anand Shankar wields the megaphone and the gorgeous Mehreen Pirzada plays the female lead.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend