The #MeToo movement has been creating ripples in the nation. The actresses and the women who have faced the difficult times in the past are stepping out of their comfort zone and revealing the true incidents which have happened to them in their respective fields.
Starting from Hollywood, this has reached Bollywood and recently Tollywood as well. The #MeToo movement has become very famous with the singers, actresses revealing the harassments that they’ve undergone and it has become more sensational with some big names getting involved in this. After coming across many allegations on different celebrities, now joins the list Anirban Das Blah who is the co-founder of Bollywood talent management company Kwan.
Anirban is not only the manager for top stars like Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone in Bollywood, but he also renders his service to superstar Mahesh Babu and Rana Daggubati in Tollywood. He looks after the dates of the events for Mahesh Babu and when it comes to Rana he handles his endorsements. As per the reports, four women have been lodged their complaints alleging that Anirban Das has harassed them.
As the complaints and allegations are getting lodged, Anirban has reportedly gone to a hideout leaving the country.
More News Exclusively:
- Legendary Actor To Play A Full Length Role in Prabhas Pan-India Film
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Awards And One Negative Quality Task
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Truth Tower Game Has Drawn The Attention Of Everyone
- Bigg Boss Telugu: It’s A Fun-Filled Weekend Mixed With Entertainment And Twist.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Wild Card Entry And The Surprise Gift
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Becomes The Captian Of The House
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Who Is Going To Be Evicted This Week?
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Another Contestant To Make A Wild Card Entry
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Back To Form, Netizens Express Happiness.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Best And Worst Performers Of The Task