Mega Power Star Ram Charan has completed 11 glorious years in Telugu Film Industry by today.
Ram Charan’s maiden film Chiruta under the direction of Puri Jagannadh had released today in 2007. Charan who has come as the son of the legendary Mega Star has continued his legacy with impeccable performances on screen. With his acting prowess, he has filled the void of Mega Star Chiranjeevi on screen. His performances in Magadheera, Dhruva, and Ragasthalam needs a special mention in his career. Ram Charan has created his own image like his dad Chiranjeevi with his extraordinary dances and fights and has raised as one of the top hero’s of TFI with his immense hard work and discipline.
Ram Charan is one of the few actors in Tollywood who has a stupendous stardom in the masses. Citing the occasion Charan has expressed his happiness over his micro-blogging site Twitter and conveyed his thanks to all the directors and the crew he has been associated so far. He also thanked his fans and everyone for poring on such an immense love and care on him all the years.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend