Mahesh Babu Sandeep Reddy Vanga Movie Update:
The passionate filmmaker Sandeep Vanga has got the golden opportunity to direct the superstar Mahesh Babu for his second project. To this incredible combo, a huge pillar is added to make this project even bigger.
Going into the details, it is a known thing that Prince Mahesh has given the green signal to the Arjun Reddy maker Sandeep Vanga’s script. The latter has already started the script work and Mahesh gave him the free hand in carving out the story. According to the latest news from the T-town, the reputed production house Geetha Arts is going to fund this project. With this, the project got the new buzz as the producer Allu Aravind has decided to make this flick in the big budget. Already Geetha Arts scored a big blockbuster with Geetha Govindam. Now they are going to bankroll Allu Arjun’s next with Vikram Kumar. After these two flicks, Geetha Arts would start the project of Mahesh-Sandeep.
However, the movie lovers are expecting a bold flick like Arjun Reddy with this project. With Mahesh given the freedom to Sandeep and the director is backed up by such production house, only Sky is the limit for the buzz surrounded this flick. Mahesh is on the verge of wrapping up his ongoing landmark flick Maharshi under the director Vamsi Paidipalli. After this flick, he is speculated to start his 26th with Sukumar before Sandeep’s project.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review