The makers of Maharshi are exceeding their planned budget with lavish production and unwanted expenditure. According to the recent course of actions regarding this project, here are some reasons which are worrying the Ghattamaneni fans.
1. Village Set:
Despite going for shooting in a village for an episode in the rural background, the makers are erecting a village set which worths a whopping ten crores due to safety issues. This is an exaggeration as the Rangasthalam’s set which was completely based on the village was zeroed in for five crores.
2. Extended Stay at the US:
The entire team of Maharshi has been participating in the US for a long schedule. Rumors rife that the producer Dil Raju has extended this schedule more than the planned days of shooting which escalates the budget.
3. Overseas deal with huge target:
Superstar Mahesh Babu’s biggest hit at the US, Bharat Ane Nenu ended up collecting a gross of nearly $ 3.5 million. However, the makers sold this flick for $ 4 million which means, this flick should collect almost 16 crores along in the US to enter the safe zone.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend