Takht is the biggest project that got announced in the Bollywood recently. It stars Ranveer Singh in the lead as a Mughal King. Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt and Janhvi Kapoor are the female leads. The latest young sensation Vicky Kaushal stars as the brother of Ranveer Singh. And the cast is not yet over. There are Bhumi Pednekar and Anil Kapoor too playing key roles.
Fans of the stars and Bollywood, in general, got super excited about the announcement. Karan Johar helming the project gives it additional hype. However, fans of Ranveer Singh are a worried lot now and that has got to do with a comment made by the director.
Karan Johar is usually known for his melodramatic kitsch. His most popular film in that regard with a huge casting is Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham (K3G). When asked about his latest announcement, the director said that Takht is like K3G set in the Mughal Era. This statement has made fans fear the worse. The good thing is the director has evolved a lot from that time. One wishes he springs a surprise with the riskiest film of his career.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend