Kalyanam Ram Political Entry Confirmed?
The latest buzz doing the rounds in the Tollywood circles is that actor and producer, Kalyan Ram might make a political entry. He will reportedly be contesting in Telangana from Telugu Desam Party.
Kukatpally and Serlingampally are rumoured to be the two places where he might contest from TDP as MLA. It would be a stunning and shocking turn of events for the actor though in case the grapevine buzz becomes true. There is a sympathy wave on the family of late Harikrishna in the wake of the recent catastrophe.
Jr NTR being a dominant force at the box office has a lot of time before making the political sojourn, and hence many think it might be a wise move if Kalyan Ram is indeed considering the political options. Let’s wait and see if there is an official confirmation or condemnation of the talk.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend