Jhanvi Kapoor South Indian Movie Debut News:
The young starlet of Bollywood, Jhanvi Kapoor is riding high with the success of her debut film in Hindi. Post this flick, speculations rife that this heroine is going to enter the Southern Cinema. None other than Jhanvi has responded to these rumors.
Being the elder daughter of passed away evergreen angel Sridevi, Jhanvi Kapoor is celebrated as the star daughter who is going to make it big on the silver screen. As expected, she proved her mettle in Dhadak and the flick ended up as a decent hit. Post this flick, it was rumored that Jhanvi is in talks to act opposite the youth icon Vijay Devarakonda’s next. Talking in a show, Jhanvi Kapoor declared that this rumor is indeed a fake one. She cleared the air by stating that she will concentrate only in Hindi Cinema to prove herself first and then after some years, she might go down the South but not anytime near.
Currently, this actress is working under the Starmaker Karan Johar’s next. Titled as Takht, this flick is currently in the production stage and will be ready for the next year.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend