Jagapathi Babu Villain Roles-A Trendsetter In TFI:
We have seen many fantabulous antagonists in Telugu since the times of black and white. When it comes to the recent times, it is quite hard to declare that there are no villains post-Prakash Raj’s era in Tollywood those who can actually deliver stunning performance apart from being ferocious.
Thanks to Boyapati Srinu who brought a terrific villain in Jagapathi Babu who used to do family hero movies until Legend. Movie by movie, JB is excellent in villain roles and the Tollywood saw his rise with the movie Nanaku Prematho. In the movie Rangasthalam, JB showcased a stellar performance as President Garu and his looks got top marks along with his acting skills. As this is not enough, his role as Rana in the blockbuster thriller Goodachari is in another level where he expressed himself in a subtle yet powerful role.
His stardom touched peaks with the Basi Reddy’s character in Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava. JB once again proved why he is leading the pack of villains in South India. Now everything is in the hands of makers as for how they utilize this bundle of talent to the maximum with their characters.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review