AR Murugadoss Copied Sarkar Story:
The sensational case of Sarkar regarding the story copy allegations on the director finally came to an end. The Sun Pictures has found an amicable solution and compromised with the complainer Varun Rajendran.
Going into the details, Sarkar flick faced unwanted troubles the moment a writer who met Murugadoss earlier has claimed that the latter stole his script. When the director failed to respond, Rajendran approached the Producers Council and finally moved the Court for justice. Producers Sun Pictures intervened into this and assured the lowkey writer that a thanking video of 30 seconds on the writer will be displayed along with the thanking cards in the final copy. Initially, Rajendran demanded 30 lakhs as his remuneration for giving the rights on his story but Murugadoss is reluctant on this deal. Finally, the controversy ended in favour of both the parties.
If we look deep, Murugadoss accepted to display a thank you byte. Is he indirectly accepting that he stole the script? Or he accepted this deal for the sake of a smooth release is better known to him. Producers Council and director like Bharathiraja declared that the two scripts are very similar that there is a chance for stealing the theme line.
- Legendary Actor To Play A Full Length Role in Prabhas Pan-India Film
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Awards And One Negative Quality Task
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Truth Tower Game Has Drawn The Attention Of Everyone
- Bigg Boss Telugu: It’s A Fun-Filled Weekend Mixed With Entertainment And Twist.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Wild Card Entry And The Surprise Gift
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Becomes The Captian Of The House
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Who Is Going To Be Evicted This Week?
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Another Contestant To Make A Wild Card Entry
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Back To Form, Netizens Express Happiness.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Best And Worst Performers Of The Task