Music director Anirudh Ravichandran gave a powerful entry into Telugu cinema with Powerstar’s Agnyathavasi. Though the album was pretty good,
it didn’t reach the lower section of the audience. Further, the disastrous result of Agnyathavasi left a question mark on Anirudh’s musical journey in Telugu cinema. It created a pressure that made Trivikram Srinivas say no to Anirudh for his next project with NTR, Aravinda Sametha.
After that incident, everyone felt that Anirudh’s entry into Tollywood is over.
But surprisingly he has been approached for a medium budget movie Jersey starring Natural Star Nani. Jersey is a movie on cricket backdrop with Malli Rava director Goutam Tinnanuri. In this movie Nani is playing as a cricketer named Arjun.
For this movie, the makers had thought of Anirudh to give music, and he has also responded positively to their proposal. So, Anirudh might be doing his second film in Telugu after Agnyathavasi. Hope this film does well at box office and get more offers to the sensational young musician in Telugu.
Jersey movie is being produced by Suryadevara Naga Vamsi under Sithara Entertainments. Other Technical departments are yet to be confirmed.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend