Reasons For Amar Akbar Anthony Movie Failure:
The super hit combo of Mass Maharaj Ravi Teja and Srinu Vaitla’s recent outing Amar Akbar Anthony has been declared as a flop finally by the trade analysts. On this note, the movie buffs have decoded the top five reasons for his flick’s bad run.
1. Ravi Teja’s characterization:
To already confusing script for the mass lovers, Ravi Teja’s subtle performance disappointed his fans. Despite going for energetic performance, director handled Ravi Teja in the wrong way.
2. Srinu Vaitla’s bad narration:
Srinu continued his flop streak with one more bad screenplay. He should take the blame on himself for making a disaster keeping a hero like Ravi Teja and star technicians in the flick.
3. Lack of Entertainment:
Ravi Teja and Srinu Vaitla’s combo needs to satisfy some expectations of movie lovers regarding the entertainment. This movie’s plot gone rather in serious tone than much-needed entertainment.
4. High Budget:
Despite knowing Srinu Vaitla’s current track record, the production house Mythri Movie Makers spent 40 crores betting on Ravi Teja. Director lavishly spent the budget and ended up with a flop. Now the makers are unable to recover at least one-fourth of their expenditure.
Hot Goa sensation Ileana who can make her fans spend sleepless nights with her shapes appeared dull in this flick. Just like the lead hero, the director completely failed to utilize Ileana to woo her fans with glamour.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review