Women in cinema have been highly successful in the recent years. Be it the kind of roles or the box office numbers, women presence is increasing day by day and how.
Movies like Padmaavat and Bhaagamathie, both with strong female protagonists, earned quite a moolah at the box office. Also, they are earning critical acclaim and good response from the audience.
Bhaagamathie has reached a million dollars at US Box Office, and Padmaavat has collected around 200 Cr in India and is racing towards 250 Cr.These are remarkable milestones for women-centric films.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review