Top Six South Indian 250 Crore Movies:
South Indian flicks always stand top of Bollywood with their collections stampede. On par to the Hindi flicks, six of Southern flicks found its place in the elite club of 250 crores of gross.
1. Baahubali- The Conclusion:
This sequel of Baahubali-1 made the Telugus proud by collecting almost 2000 crores of worldwide gross thereby occupying the top place in the history of Indian Cinema.
2. Baahubali- The Beginning:
SS Rajamouli’s visual wonder Baahubali starring Prabhas became the first Telugu movie to enter the 250 crores club. It laid a path for the Telugu flicks to stand tall among the Indian biggest flicks.
Shankar and Rajini’s combo proved its worth with the spectacular science fiction flick Robo. This flick is the first Southern flick ever to cross the magical mark of 250 crores and made the Northern Cinema look up to the South.
Superstar Rajini Kanth continued his stamina by scoring his second consecutive 250 crores movie with the flick Kabali. Despite its mixed talk, this flick grossed almost 300 crores by the end of its full run.
Thalapathy Vijay is the only hero other than Rajini Kanth and Prabhas to have two 250 crores movies in his career. Atlee’s social drama Mersal which released last year made the box office run like anything and fetched a huge revenue for the makers.
Murugadoss and Vijay became the super hit combo who scored two hundred plus grosses with the flicks Thuppakki and Kaththi. Their hat trick flick Sarkar made a sensation and touched the 250 crores mark within two weeks of its release.
Still, the flicks like 2.0, Saaho and Sye Raa along with Thalaivar’s Peta are the future potential flicks to enter this elite club in the upcoming days.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review