Tollywood 100 Crore Share Movies. Mahesh Babu & Jr NTR Yet To Achieve:
The incredible 100 crores of shares club might be a common thing in Bollywood but considering the span of Telugu market, only a couple of flicks achieved this milestone excluding the special magnum opus Baahubali.
When the mighty megastar Chiranjeevi gave a smashing re-entry with Khaidi No: 150, the records of this flick have shut the mouths of his critics. It went on to collect 105 crores of shares in its full run and became the first ever movie to achieve this feat other than Baahubali. Haters of Chiru declared that if he could achieve this, top stars like Mahesh and Tarak can also hit this big figure with their flicks.
To everyone’s surprise, flicks like Bharat Ane Nenu and Aravinda Sametha came close to ninety crores but failed to cross the 100 crores shares. This is an eye-opener for the TFI that not every movie can achieve this incredible feat. However, the mega power star Ram Charan Tej and Sukumar crossed both 100 crores shares and Khaidi’s full run shares with ease and grace. Still, Mahesh has Maharshi to give one more try and Tarak has his #RRR to enter this elite club.
For More And Exclusive Updates Stay Tuned To Our Facebook Page.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review