Tollywood 100 Crore Share Movies. Mahesh Babu & Jr NTR Yet To Achieve:
The incredible 100 crores of shares club might be a common thing in Bollywood but considering the span of Telugu market, only a couple of flicks achieved this milestone excluding the special magnum opus Baahubali.
When the mighty megastar Chiranjeevi gave a smashing re-entry with Khaidi No: 150, the records of this flick have shut the mouths of his critics. It went on to collect 105 crores of shares in its full run and became the first ever movie to achieve this feat other than Baahubali. Haters of Chiru declared that if he could achieve this, top stars like Mahesh and Tarak can also hit this big figure with their flicks.
To everyone’s surprise, flicks like Bharat Ane Nenu and Aravinda Sametha came close to ninety crores but failed to cross the 100 crores shares. This is an eye-opener for the TFI that not every movie can achieve this incredible feat. However, the mega power star Ram Charan Tej and Sukumar crossed both 100 crores shares and Khaidi’s full run shares with ease and grace. Still, Mahesh has Maharshi to give one more try and Tarak has his #RRR to enter this elite club.
For More And Exclusive Updates Stay Tuned To Our Facebook Page.
- Legendary Actor To Play A Full Length Role in Prabhas Pan-India Film
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Awards And One Negative Quality Task
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Truth Tower Game Has Drawn The Attention Of Everyone
- Bigg Boss Telugu: It’s A Fun-Filled Weekend Mixed With Entertainment And Twist.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Wild Card Entry And The Surprise Gift
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Becomes The Captian Of The House
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Who Is Going To Be Evicted This Week?
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Another Contestant To Make A Wild Card Entry
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Back To Form, Netizens Express Happiness.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Best And Worst Performers Of The Task