Srinivasa Kalyanam Final Collections Report.
Actor Nithiin continued his disastrous run with Srinivasa Kalyanam. The movie had simply nosedived after a pretty decent opening weekend. The anticipated push during the Independence Day holiday period did not happen, as Geetha Govindam took away the entire spotlight.
After A Aa, it is a hat-trick of disasters now for Nithiin with LIE and Chal Mohan Ranga preceding Srinivasa Kalyanam. The closing was better than both, but the landing cost valued was also higher in this case with Dil Raju as producer. As far as Dil Raju goes, it is the second disaster in a row in back to back months. He had a Lover in July.
The theatrical rights of Srinivasa Kalayanam are valued at over 27 crores. The closing of the movie is around 13 crores worldwide. The only territory that performed decently is Nizam and that too over the first weekend.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend