Shailaja Reddy Alludu First Weekend Collections:
The first weekend of Naga Chaitanya starrer Shailaja Reddy Alludu is complete. It was an extended one as the movie released mid-week for Vinayaka Chaturthi holiday. It has been a weak performance, overall.
After a promising opening day, Shailaja Reddy Alludu saw a drop on the second day. It was hoped that the fall was a regular mid-week release result, but the subsequent days cleared out the confusion. It was due to the poor talk the movie had. There was no big pick up over the weekend with the Friday to Sunday number remaining flat with minimum growth.
The extended weekend number for Telugu states is around 12 Cr. It needs to collect a little above 18 Cr to breakeven, and that could be a hard task. The worldwide number is approximately 15.4 Cr, a far cry from the anticipated near 20 Cr figure. Here too, the recovery of 24 Cr looks difficult. A hit certainly seems out of the question, as of now. We have to see the weekend trend to know if that is the reality.
Andhra Pradesh and Telangana – 12.03 Cr
Karnataka and Rest Of India – 2 Cr
The US and Rest Of World – 1.3 Cr
Total Worldwide First Weekend Collection – 15.33 Cr
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend