Shailaja Reddy Alludu Day 3 Collections Report:
The signs of slowing down were visible on the second day itself, but the midweek release was kept in mind. The drop was okay, but there were doubts in mind. It needed to show a jump on the third day.
Unfortunately, the expected jump has not come. On top of that, there has been a visible drop in numbers. It suggests a weak trend and the talk, of the movie. To put it in simple terms, the long run is now a bleak possibility.
The breakeven figure of 18.7 Cr might be a difficulty now if the post-Sunday drops are much more. Right now, all eyes are on Sunday. Shailaja Reddy Alludu should make as much as it can on day 4 and score the second best day.
The three days collections for the film so far are around 9 Cr in the Telugu states. The Sunday is very crucial as it needs to double the collection so far to reach break-even status.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend