Shailaja Reddy Alludu Boxoffice Collections:
Shailaja Reddy Alludu saw its first major drop on the first Monday which practically ended any hopes of it becoming a hit. The trend was visible during the extended weekend itself, but the Monday sealed the fate.
The sixth day has been steady but on the lower level. It is now collecting in the same range as U-Turn. While that is a positive for U-Turn, the same can’t be said about Shailaja Reddy Alludu here.
Thanks to the holiday release, Shailaja Reddy Alludu won’t be heavily losing money for its buyers. It will be minor level barring a few areas. The first week is expected to be around 17 Cr worldwide. It is going to end up as the least grossing Maruthi directorial venture among his last three films.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend