RX100 is showing no signs of slowing down. The movie became the first choice for the audience over the weekend despite two other new releases. The youth have lapped up the film, a big way from the start, but the masses coming on board has further increased the run.
In its extended opening weekend, RX100 has collected nearly 6 Cr from the Telugu states. The real test would begin from tomorrow as the movie has to survive only from the Telugu states. The revenues from the rest of India and the US are minimum, even though it is the leading one.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review