It’s Time For Ram Charan Overseas Collections To Prove His Stamina:
The upcoming mass entertainer of Mega power star Ram Charan Tej and Boyapati Srinu is wooing the mass audience in the two Telugu States. However, this flick would be a litmus test for Charan at the US ticket window.
Charan used to have a poor market at the overseas for his mass image. For the first time, a thriller like Dhruva along with his aggressive promotions helped him big time to score his first million dollar movie. Dhruva ended up collecting $ 1.56 million in its full run at the US. His village drama Rangasthalam not only crossing magical $ 3 millions but created a non-Baahubali record of grossing $ 3.67 million making him one of the craziest heroes at the Overseas.
This time, Charan moved back to his most comfortable mass zone with Vinaya Vidheya Rama directed by Boyapati. The director’s previous outings ended up with losses at the Overseas. So its high time for Charan to test his luck with mass entertainer at the US.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend