NOTA Movie Collections Report:
The youth icon Vijay Devarakonda’s recent outing NOTA almost finished its complete theatrical run and the full figures teach a perfect lesson for heroes.
Vijay Devarakonda’s Geetha Govindham grossed almost 2.4 million dollars at the overseas market and with this confidence he bought the overseas rights of Nota for 3.5 crores. However, the movie ended up collecting 1.5 crores due to the craze of Vijay and gave losses to him being the distributor at the US. For Vijay or any other hero, one should look at the fact that neither craze nor stardom fetches the money but it is the content which drags the audience to the theatres. Except for a very few like Pawan Kalyan, this dynamics might differ.
With the result of NOTA, not only Vijay but other heroes who are aspiring to be turning as distributors should learn the fact that content is more important than the image they carry. Vijay is currently working for the flick Comrade and his Geetha Govindam fame Rashmika is romancing this hero. Other than this flick, VD is working under the director Kranthi Madhav for his next.
- Legendary Actor To Play A Full Length Role in Prabhas Pan-India Film
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Awards And One Negative Quality Task
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Truth Tower Game Has Drawn The Attention Of Everyone
- Bigg Boss Telugu: It’s A Fun-Filled Weekend Mixed With Entertainment And Twist.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Wild Card Entry And The Surprise Gift
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Becomes The Captian Of The House
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Who Is Going To Be Evicted This Week?
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Another Contestant To Make A Wild Card Entry
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Back To Form, Netizens Express Happiness.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Best And Worst Performers Of The Task