NOTA Movie Collections Report:
The youth icon Vijay Devarakonda’s recent outing NOTA almost finished its complete theatrical run and the full figures teach a perfect lesson for heroes.
Vijay Devarakonda’s Geetha Govindham grossed almost 2.4 million dollars at the overseas market and with this confidence he bought the overseas rights of Nota for 3.5 crores. However, the movie ended up collecting 1.5 crores due to the craze of Vijay and gave losses to him being the distributor at the US. For Vijay or any other hero, one should look at the fact that neither craze nor stardom fetches the money but it is the content which drags the audience to the theatres. Except for a very few like Pawan Kalyan, this dynamics might differ.
With the result of NOTA, not only Vijay but other heroes who are aspiring to be turning as distributors should learn the fact that content is more important than the image they carry. Vijay is currently working for the flick Comrade and his Geetha Govindam fame Rashmika is romancing this hero. Other than this flick, VD is working under the director Kranthi Madhav for his next.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend