Devadas & NOTA Movie Boxoffice Collections:
The Tollywood had entered into the final quarter of the year and it is facing troubles all over. The most buzzed and expected flicks are ending up as flops and disasters.
The most hyped multi-starrer Devdas starring King Nag and Natural Star Nani was sold out for 30.45 crores whereas it collected a distributor share of 18 crores until now. Almost all the released theatres are running empty which hints the movie is on the verge of ending its run. As this is not enough, the rowdy CM’s NOTA coming from the youth icon Vijay Devarakonda too bombed at the box office. Despite strong opening day, the movie saw a huge drop in the following days. At the end of its first weekend, the movie just collected 10 crores against the theatrical rights of 18 crores.
Other small flicks like Bhale Manchi Chowka Beramu, Desamlo Dongalu Paddaru etc failed to impress the movie lovers along with the Mani Ratnam’s Nawab. Now the Industry bigwigs are looking hopefully at the Trivikram-Taarak’s Aravinda Sametha which will be out on 11th of this month to see a blockbuster for Dussehra.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend