Mollywood superstar Nivin Pauly’s hard work for the periodic drama Kayamkulam Kochunni has finally paid off as the movie is running with packed houses with incredible numbers at the box office.
Released on 11th October, the makers of this flick released the official figures of this flick’s 25 days run gross. With more than seventy crores of gross, this movie stood at the third place in top Mallu grossers of all time. Mohan Lal’s Pulimurugran still standing top with a gross of 100 crores and Premam stood at second. Kayamkulam Kochunni going by the current bash at the box office might push the Premam to the third in its full run. Interestingly, 2nd and 3rd places of top grossers are occupied by Nivin Pauly’s flicks.
This flick is directed by Roshan Andrews and bankrolled by Gokulam Gopalan with a decent budget. Priya Anand is the female lead where the Mallu star Mohan Lal graced this flick in an extended cameo.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review