The second Dil Raju production of the year has opened to shocking response among the trade. The morning shows occupancy was below par. It is better than the release Lover, from the production house though.
Among Nthiin releases, the morning and matinee shows are lower than Chal Mohan Ranga, the last release of the actor, but it is higher than LIE which came around the same time last year.
Considering the genre, one can give the opening a pass, but that is only if the evening shows pick up when the families are likely to turn up. The day 1 is going to stay below 2.75 Cr for sure and could go down even further if the evening shows don’t show an upward trend.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review