The second Dil Raju production of the year has opened to shocking response among the trade. The morning shows occupancy was below par. It is better than the release Lover, from the production house though.
Among Nthiin releases, the morning and matinee shows are lower than Chal Mohan Ranga, the last release of the actor, but it is higher than LIE which came around the same time last year.
Considering the genre, one can give the opening a pass, but that is only if the evening shows pick up when the families are likely to turn up. The day 1 is going to stay below 2.75 Cr for sure and could go down even further if the evening shows don’t show an upward trend.
- Nandamuri Babai-Abbai To Share The Same Stage
- RGV vs Krish: Clash Of Two Creative Directors Inevitable
- Many Eyes On D.V.V Danayya’s Next Venture #RRR
- Thalapathy Vijay Sarkar Movie Teaser
- Prabhas Has Special News In Store For Fans
- Neither Kajal Nor Samantha In Surpanaka
- Balayya’s Dussehra Surprise Delights Tarak’s Fans
- Maharshi Satellite Rights Fetched Whopping Price
- Samantha’s Sensational Comments On 96 Remake
- NOTA Result Has Once Again Proved It!!!