DevaDas Movie Day 1 Collections Report:
King Nagarjuna and Natural Star Nani’s multi-starrer Devdas which has a decent buzz prior to the release had a flying start at the box office on day one.
Though it’s a working day, the numbers at the box office are quite satisfactory. Nagarjuna’s top-notch performance supported by Nani’s mark comedy timing has worked big for the film. The chemistry between the two-star heroes has been the main highlight and the good word of mouth has resulted in good numbers even on a working day.
As per the latest reports, this flick has collected a share of 4.67 Crores at the ticket window on day 1 in both A.P and Telangana regions. It has managed to collect 1.20 Crores at overseas and adding up ROI and Karnataka, the overall share of the film worldwide on Day 1 sums up to 6.57 Crores.
This is a good start for the film despite a working day. Have to wait and see how far this film performance at the ticket window in the coming days.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend