Nani Nagarjuna DevaDas Day 4 Collections:
The first Sunday was the second best day for DevaDas. It finally got the big jump that was missing on Saturday (Day 3). The rise in numbers gives hope for a potentially strong week number.
The performance of DevaDas was consistently good across the board. The usually weak area like Ceded too was running well. From Nellore to Krishna, to Uttar Andhra it was houseful all over. The best weekend numbers are set for King Akkineni Nagarjuna. As far as Nani is concerned, he has had better and bigger numbers with Middle Class Abbayi which also had a similarly mid-week release.
The first extended weekend numbers for DevaDas are around 12 Cr. The worldwide numbers are about 17 Cr which is again a decent number. However, when one keeps in mind the breakeven figure, even at 17 Cr for the weekend, it looks tough. The good news is that there is a Holiday ahead on the sixth day which is sure to boost collections.
Day 1 – 4.67 Cr
Day 2 – 2.13 Cr
Day 3 – 2.20 Cr
Day 4 – 3.10 Cr
Total 4 Days Collections (AP & T) – 12. 10 Cr
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend